Mediterranean Institute of Technology - MedTech
May 9th, 2022
September 15th, 2022
Registrar Assistant Coordinator
The registrar department’s main task is to manage the grades of students enrolled in one of these programs: Pre-engineering, Engineering, Licence and Master.
• Creating student accounts and courses on the system.
• Sending official grade reports to the ministry of education.
• Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining, and reporting of student records e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, mid-term & final exams verification.
• Liaising with different stakeholders regarding registration, enrolment, tuition fee payments etc.
• Preparing examination schedule for midterm and final exam (classrooms’ booking, students’ display, exam delivery and retrieval, etc).
• Dealing with issues relating to appeals, remarking and other administrative issues such as students who miss examinations through illness or who require special consideration.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated.
Qualifications & Experiences:
• Minimum degree required: Bac+3
• Minimum years of experience required: 1+ years of administrative experience preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
• A good level of written English
• Stress management
For more information, please contact SMU-HR Development Team at this email address: email@example.com