Career and Alumni Center Assistant Coordinator
South Mediterranean University
Location: Lac 2, Tunisia
Open Date: 09-02-2023
Application Deadline: 15-03-2023
Internship and job offer:
• Interacting with recruiters to get internships and job offers.
• Sharing job and internship offers with SMU students & alumni.
• Managing the requests of students & alumni and sharing their CVs with the companies for which they wish to apply.
• Managing the paperwork related to the internship process for MBM students.
• Monitoring the work conditions of students & alumni within the host companies.
• Gathering feedback from employers.
• Writing employer satisfaction reports and placement summary reports.
• Sending surveys to company representatives and following up.
• Sending surveys to students (interns).
• Cleaning and classifying the data.
• Sending progression surveys to Alumni and managing the data bases.
• Preparing data for the EPAS accreditation.
• Writing the Career and Alumni Center annual report.
• Coordinating and communicating about CAC’s internal and external events.
• Managing career passport attendance.
• Organizing Company visits.
• Managing the CAC’s LinkedIn profile.
• Advising students and alumni about their career path.
• Presenting the career center and its activities during info sessions.
• Preparing the content of the Career and Alumni Center annual Magazine.
• Minimum degree: License.
Application Guidelines and Process
• Round 1: Applications must include: Full CV and a recommendation Letter from previous employer.
• Round 2: Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview on our campus. You could be asked to submit additional documents as needed.
For more information, please contact SMU-HR Development Team at this email address: email@example.com