Find out about our admission criteria for the engineering program:
Successful completion of the pre-Engineering two-year program, a “Licence” diploma in a scientific or engineering discipline, a “premier cycle” higher education degree from a HE institution or equivalent.
Our admission procedure
The admission procedure starts when the candidate fills out the online application form and submits a complete file (see below for a complete list of required documents).
- The candidate must pay the applicable admission fees (300TND).
- The candidate takes the English and Maths test (if applicable).
- Upon completion of the test, the Admission Office may schedule an interview with the candidate (if applicable).
- The admission decision is then communicated to the candidate within a period that does not exceed seven business days.
- Upon admission, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a deposit of 1,000 TND is required as an enrollment confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.
The English Proficiency Test is waived for the following applicants
- Applicants who demonstrate a minimum score in a standardized test as follows
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL PBT 563
- TOEFL IBT 70
Video conference interviews may be scheduled for international students
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to MedTech must fill out the online application form at https://www.smu.tn/medtech/form/quickapp
Required documents for the engineering program:
A recent birth certificate in French.
- A copy of the CIN or passport (for international students).
- One certified copy of the High School Diploma with the exam report.
- One certified copy of the academic reports (the last three years).
All the submitted documents remain the property of the SMU. Incomplete files will not be processed.