Find out about our admission criteria for the pre-engineering program
High school diploma in “Sciences Expérimentales, Mathématiques, Sciences Techniques, Sciences Informatiques”, or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 12/20.
Our admission procedure
The admission procedure starts when the candidate fills out the online application form and submits a complete file (see below for complete list of required documents).
- The candidate must pay the applicable admission fees (300TND for Tunisian students and 60Euro for foreign students).
- The candidate takes the English and Math test (if applicable).
- Upon completion of the test, the Admission Office may schedule an interview with the candidate (if applicable).
- The admission decision is then communicated to the candidate within a period that does not exceed seven business days.
- Upon admission, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a deposit of 1,000 TND is required as an enrollment confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.
The english proficiency test is waived for the following applicants:
- Applicants who demonstrate a minimum score in a standardized test as follows
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL PBT 563
- TOEFL IBT 70
Video conference interviews may be scheduled for international students
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to MedTech must fill out the online application form at: https://www.smu.tn/medtech/form/quickapp
Required documents for the pre-engineering program
A recent birth certificate in French.
- A copy of the CIN or passport (for international students).
- One certified copy of the High School Diploma with the exam report.
- One certified copy of the school reports (the last two years of high school).
All the submitted documents remain the property of the SMU. Incomplete files will not be processed.