Find out about our admission criteria for the pre-engineering program
Tunisian Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, or International Baccalaureate in a Scientific field (with MES equivalence for nationals).
Our admission procedure
The admission procedure starts when the candidate fills out the online application form and submits a complete file (see below for complete list of required documents).
- The candidate must pay the applicable admission fees ( 500 TND ).
- The candidate takes the English and Math test.
- Upon validation of the test(s), the Admission Office schedules an interview with the candidate
- The admission decision is then communicated to the candidate within a period not exceeding seven (07) business days.
- Once admitted, a Pre-admission Letter is delivered to the candidate, and a payment of 2,000 dinars is required as a confirmation. Otherwise, the seat will be awarded to another candidate.
The english proficiency test is waived for the following applicants:
- Applicants who demonstrate a minimum score in a standardized test as follows
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL PBT 563
- TOEFL IBT 70
Video conference interviews may be scheduled for international students
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to MedTech must fill out the online application form at: https://www.smu.tn/medtech/form/quickapp
Required documents for the pre-engineering program
All the submitted documents remain the property of the SMU. Incomplete files will not be processed.
The candidate must submit:
- A recent birth certificate in French.
- A Medical Certificate/file.
- A copy of the CIN (for Tunisians) or the passport (for internationals).